- We sing a mixture of traditional and contemporary worship songs.
- The service lasts about 75 minutes.
- Dress is casual.
- Our pastor presents the timeless truth of the bible in a way that relates to our lives .
- The Lord’s Supper, or communion, is a part of our worship each Sunday.
- We all partake together. If you are a follower of Christ, you are welcome to participate with us.
- Children are welcome to join you in the service, but we also have kids programs to check out.
Who to Talk to About…
- Feel free to visit with Jodene in the office and she will be happy to introduce you to the right person.
- Your relationship with Christ
- Where children classes meet
- What is available for teens
Information about the Nursery
- Schedule an appointment with the Pastor
- Request prayer
NO Sunday School classes during the summer. Instead we meet in Rooms 1 & 2 for a cup of coffee and conversation 9:15am
Nursery Care is provided for newborns to preschool 9:15am
Worship Service 10:00 am
Children K thru 5th grade are invited to Children’s Church following the praise music during worship service 10:15 am